Monday, December 31, 2012

{HappyNewYear}

Its hardly any time left to arrive 2013. This year went really fast for me, I was super busy and didn't get much time to do anything extra (sadly; completely ignored the blog as well). That's the life of freelancers I guess, but no complaints.

This recently concluded ONE ASIA exhibition was a wonderful experience, where I met so many talented people from different parts of Asia. We all volunteers are still in touch and we are a big family now. This is what I have displayed there, got a nice corner to showcase the work.





Also please have a look at this link for other happenings & artists of ONE ASIA event. (Images by Jacky and Jyoti)

And lastly, I wish you a very happy, fun filled and of course safe new year. See you in 2013 with lots of new stuff, exciting projects.
(Just to share the excitement: I am writing this post on my newly bought iMAC, I am not used to desktop as my MacBookPro laptop has to retire, hence getting used to BIG screen and missing track-pad)

Text read as Best Wishes for the New Year (written in Devnagri script)

No comments: